Overnight (aka Boarding) guests must pass a compatibility evaluation and spend a day of daycare with us before reserving an overnight stay. This allows us to evaluate your dog and make sure he/she will have an enjoyable stay with us. It also gives your dog the chance to get to know us, our facility and the other dogs. Dogs who spend a day and then go home before they come back for an overnight stay experience considerably less stress. All of our boarding dogs spend their days just like our daycare dogs, so you can feel comfortable knowing that your dog is stimulated, engaged and interacting throughout their stay.
Want a clean dog when you pickup? Grooming needs to be scheduled in advance.
Our kennels are large powder coated and safe. We have three sizes from 4x5x6 all the way up to 10ft long x 6ft wide for any size of boarding dog.
We do not accept any dogs for boarding that do not pass our daycare standards.
Boarding dogs are out in the daycare areas at all times unless in for a meal and are always available to see on our webcams.
All dogs must be spayed/neutered over 7 months of age.
Boarding dogs share the same daytime space as daycare dogs and need to adhere to the same vaccination requirements including:
- Bordetella (within the last 6 months)
- Distemper/Parvo (DHPPV)
- We highly recommend the Canine Influenza vaccination
- Must pass our compatibility interview process
2023 Holiday Surcharge & Deposit Dates
The following dates are charged a $5 per day surcharge and require a $90 deposit for standard kennel and $110 for oversized kennel
- Memorial Day 5/26(Fri) - 5/31/23(Wed)
- July 4th 6/30(Fri) - 7/6/23(Thurs)
- Pioneer Day 7/21(Fri) - 7/26/23(Wed)
- Labor Day 9/1(Fri) - 9/6/23(Wed)
- Thanksgiving 11/21(Tues) - 11/27/23(Mon)
- Christmas/New Years 12/21(Thurs) - 1/3/2024(Wed)